written by Abraham M. Alghanem, A Dying Flower (via thatkindofwoman)
Anonymous asked: You seem intelligent and kind, and sensitive to both beauty and sadness. You are pretty, but you do not focus on that as your most important quality. You are like the shy, quiet young girl who lives next door. Who thinks a lot, and likes to read, and dreams of something she does not yet know.
- how to love correctly and be loved in return.
- how to say something & it not be misconstrued
- how to not be so sensitive
- how to trust with a full heart.
- how to not give up when it’s all you’ve ever known.
Anonymous asked: What kind of cute questions would you like my dear?
written by Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar (via ohfairies)